Text About Shotguns6 product(s) found.
|150. A. Hollis Dbl. S. G.||Offered at $475.00|
150. Alfred B. Hollis Double Barrel Shotgun, 10 gauge. Double hammers and triggers. 32" Damascus barrels with nice shiny bores. Barrel has a London address and "The COLUIMBIA" engraved on barrel ( mis-spelling of Columbia?). Typical English scroll engraving motifs which also includes a dog and three game birds on each side. More scrolls and game birds are on the underside and trigger guard. 14.75" pull to end of the horn butt plate. Overall metal looks good having been refinished long ago. Interesting wrist repair using a copper sheet and nineteen screws. Lever latch return spring is missing. Horned pistol grip cap. Interesting English Double. 10.5 pounds. Antique
|146. Winchester M. 36 SG||Offered at $695.00|
146. Winchester Model 36 Single Shot Shotgun, 9 mm. RF caliber, these were originally capable of shooting shot or a ball. The shotshell is readily available at this time. Great outfit for small rabbit or dragonfly hunts. Bright shiny excellent bore ( most have pitting). Smooth clean metal with excellent markings. Considerable original blue with some touch-up blue added long ago. Original butt plate, original wood has had a coat of varnish added. Excellent solid repair to right front forearm. This example is much nicer than most. Modern-FFL required.
|141. G. Henry Perc. S.G.||Offered at $595.00|
141. Very Rare Granville Henry Single Shot Percussion Shotgun, 16 bore, 32" part octagon barrel with a good bore. The barrel is a dark plum brown patina. Frame is a dark blue plum brown patina. Replacement ram rod, rear ferrule is missing. Nice forearm with original forearm cap- a bit of tiger stripe figure in the walnut. Very good butt stock with some mars and dings. Iron shotgun butt plate. The action is the same as those used on the G. Henry breach-loading rifles. 6 pounds, S.N. 73 stamped on several parts. Rare little gun from a venerable line of gun makers with the name Henry!!! Antique.
|73.H and R Topper SG||Offered at $200.00|
73. Harrington and Richardson Topper Model Single Barrel Shotgun, .410 gauge, original 24.5" barrel, 3" full choke, excellent bore, fine overall with 98% barrel blue, 95% case colors on reciever, fine wood, complete with handy sling. Modern- FFL required.
|72.Hopkins and Allen SG||Offered at $225.00|
72. Hopkins and Allen Double Barrel Hammer Shotgun. 12 gauge, 30" barrels, very good bores, overall metal is a thinning plum gray brown patina, right hammer nose has been braized and is functional, double triggers, doll's -head lock, wood has a crack and a couple pieces missing. Checkered forearm and semi- pistol grip. Original buttplate. Great wall-hanger. Modern- FFL required.
|32. Perkins Double SG||Offered at $1,295.00|
Deluxe Perkins Double Barrel Percussion Shotgun, original 34" barrels, 11 bore , high quality English maker, overall gun is very good with smooth clean metal which has turned an even dark plummish brown patina. The back 1/2" of the upper tang is missing and the ramrod is a replacement. Inlaid silver cloverleaves and border decorations are present in the breech area, barrel address "London Fine Twist Warranted" is inlaid with silver along with fancy scroll silver inlays on the rib. Silver inlaid scrolls are present on the rib 4" back from the muzzel as well, silver bead front sight. Scroll engraving is present on the hammers, sideplates and upper tang. All the furniture on the underside of the gun and the buttplate appear to be silver with fancy engraving, a pair of pheasants are on the triggerguard as well. A pair of iron reinforcement strips have been inlaid on the underside next to the triggerguard. 1/4" x 4.5". Each is held in place with six tiny screws. Well done. VG deluxe checkered walnut with some small wood loss near the barrels. The wrist crack is visible but the repairs make it solid. Overall this old deluxe Perkins has lots of eye-appeal.